Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Thursday Random...

Today wasn't much better than yesterday. My scanner hates me. My printer decided to be a lousy b*tch. I got everything up and going again, but it was super frustrating.

I had to cancel our beach trip in a few weeks. I don't know if we'll get our money back or not. We paid in full when we made the reservation. I'm waiting on that one and will call probably next week.

I need to change our hotel reservation for our May thing. We also paid for the rooms there. (one for us and one for my brother and sister-in-law) It's telling me that the reservation can't be changed or cancelled. No money back. I did get trip insurance, so I hope that helps. But the hotel could do nothing for me and she was rude. I have to talk to the place I made the reservation through. Ugh. I will keep trying though. All I need to do is transfer the dates.

K4 made awesome sugar cookies. She cut them like mushrooms and decorated them with royal icing. They are so cute. We had made stuffed cabbage for dinner the other night, so tonight we made a soup out of it. So much soup. So very much soup. That Man dropped some off at a friend's house who just had a pretty bad car accident. We sent some to the neighbors. We have some for K1 and family. And still more leftovers than we'll eat. Because honestly, I do like stuffed cabbages. And the soup was good. But I am done with it. (Let me know if you want some... ha ha)

That's all I have. Tomorrow is Friday.

Behave!

No comments: