Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And Then...

Still working on the new My Space.
I also need to update around here. I'll get to it, right now I'm doing little bits at a time.
And dealing with computer woes. The desktop (the computer the family uses) is insanely slow right now. When you try to get on the Internet, it's as slow as dial up. Yeah. Lots of fun. I've cleared out the junk, ran the clean up tools, and defragmented, and while it's better...still slow and irritating. Slow Internet is almost as bad as no Internet in my opinion. I'm still working on it. I think the problem is all the "stuff" that's on it - probably thousands of pictures and hundreds of hours of music. Sharing the computer with two teenagers has many pitfalls. Oh, then there are the infected cookies. Obviously, this is my fault for not doing machine maintenance more often.
We didn't get snow. I'm a little bummed by that, though not.
Oh, and the calendar I thought would slow down now that the holidays are over? Ha!
I need a catchy title...I think Tuesdays are going to be for whining on the blog. Hmm...
Behave!!

No comments: