Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Branching Out

Don't ask me why. Maybe I didn't think I had enough to do already, but I've made my own my space page. Go here to check it out and if you have a my space, friend me! (Remember I'm still working on it!)
There's nothing wrong with the my space I share with Vicky B at all. I just wanted a page that was all about me, and obviously the blog wasn't a big enough drain on my time. ha!
I've been working on it pretty much all afternoon, trying to get more than "Tom" on my friends list.
There is no other news this weekend. I've been deep into edits while dealing with a crushing, near-migraine strength headache that sleep, medication, and my glasses (and a lot of other remedies)won't cure.
Snow's in our forecast. We'll see. I'm not believing it, though I would like to see some of the white stuff come down.
That is all for now.
Behave!

No comments: