Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dull Tuesday

It just is.
I can't explain, except that it's the middle of January and don't we all usually feel a little "meh" this time of year?
Around here, it's not the lack of activity. Most of the stuff going on now is cub scout related. Dinners, derby's, the preparation for bridging into boy scouts - and a bunch of other stuff that will be taking up our weekends for a little while. It's hard to believe that we'll soon walk away from the cub scout world that we've been a part of for the last 13 years. I can't think too hard about that or I'll get all nostalgic. (You should be used to that by now)
What else? Hmm...not much. I told you it's been a dull day. Still bitterly, horribly cold out there. I spent my day freezing. I swear my leg bone actually froze. You could have lit my pants on fire and I would have said it felt good. I got a little excited when some flakes started falling, but my thrill was short lived. Dang it.
That's all.
Behave!

No comments: