Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Whole Bunch O' Nothin'

There isn't much to report.
Oh, except that...The Shape of Love will most likely be released in both paper and ebook sometime in February. I'll let you know once we get a definite date.
On the writing front...
I'm back into the swing of Out of the Shadows. I'll put the word meter back up soon. If you'll notice, I updated my blog a little bit. I'm still playing with that and trying to get the links back up - so if you were there before and aren't now... no worries. I'm working on it.
On the home front...
Not much. We continue to run around like crazy people. No end to that in sight.
The younger K's appear to have hit growth spurt central just in the past 2 weeks. We just did new shoes, and now it's pants. The jeans from Christmas are too short already. K3 is soon going to be as tall as me, (which is good because he needs to grow into his feet) and I don't think K4 will be too far behind.
New Supernatural on Thursday! I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I miss the boys.
That's all I have for now.
I hope your weekend was fantastic.
Behave!

No comments: