Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Getting Lost Inside My Head

Yeah. That's me.
I had all these blog topics I wanted to write about, except now that I'm ready to actually use them I can't think of a single one, except the funny picture I promised, but the photo file is on the house computer and I'm not.
I was going to blog about what I'm looking forward to this year, but I've decided I don't want to jinx myself too much (not that I'm superstitious - but with the luck we had last year...that probably makes no sense, but oh well.). About the only thing I'm going to say is how much I'm looking forward to The Shape of Love coming out. More details soon. I'll keep you posted.
I'd forgotten my writer's group decided not to set annual goals any longer. Instead we'll do the yearly goals prize drawing from the monthly goals. (I won the yearly goals prize this year! First time ever and now I have a very cool bag of goodies!) So I hurt myself trying to decide what I wanted my yearly goal to be for nothing. Not that I'd decided anything concrete before the meeting. Still, knowing what I want to get done this year is a good thing and I at least know that much. I've decided above all else, I need to be a little more flexible so I don't stress myself out too much.
That's about it for today.
Behave!

No comments: