Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Day Off...Not

You'd think there'd be a little more time to get everything done since the kids were off school today, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Sleeping in was wonderful, though considering the poor quality sleep I had last night, it was more necessary than an indulgence. Our water bed was freezing. I finally got up, using the light on my pen and checked the thermostat to find it turned down to 70*. Did I mention it's pretty much single-digit temps around here? I'm not sure how the dial got moved, but finding B's hand hovering above kind of gives me a clue, plus it moves very easy. We'll have to come up with a way to stop that from happening. Last time it was the opposite, the bed was so hot you couldn't even get under the covers.
Anyway.
Today has been anything than a casual, relaxing day. Errands, shoe buying, unpleasant attitudes from several of the K's, and laundry...'nuff said.
My edits are finished thanks to staying up until 1 a.m. last night. Whoot! Now I have a critique to do, and then I'll decide what's next.
Man, it's taken me a long time to write this. Between the printer malfunctioning, the younger K's bickering, and K2 leaving to go to the mall with her cousins, this should be pages long with the time it's taken.
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: