Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Soon!

We don't have a definite date yet, but The Shape of Love is going to print within the next few days! It's very exciting! I don't even know how I'll react when I get to hold the book in my hands!
Now it's promotion time, which is a totally new experience for me. And if the books come in time, I'll get to participate in my very first book signing. I already said how excited I am, but there's a part of me that's a little bit nervous too.
According to my horoscope February is supposed to be a wonderful month for me in love, money, and career. (except for when Mercury goes retrograde again) Ha! I don't know why I continue to check it, but I do. I'll let you know how it all works out at the end of the month. Might be fun.
Now I'm waiting for the dudes to show up and switch my stuff around. I'm trying to get all my Internet work done before they get here. Which is kind of funny since I never seem to be done on the 'net. And I just realized, as I went down to switch one of the million and a half loads of laundry to be done, that they'll probably need to go into the basement to do their thing. Uh. Not good. Currently, our basement is worse than the depths of hell. No, that's not an exaggeration. Plus, I never did get around to pulling out my desk and cleaning behind it. Oh well...it is what it is.
Don't forget...New Supernatural tonight!
Sam and Dean and spooky stuff and Sam and Dean and cars and Sam and Dean...oh, I can't wait!! There's only 4 more episdoes left because of the writer's strike. All I can say is, I hope the writers get what they deserve soon so they can write more episodes! A world without Supernatural is not a good world. At all.
Tomorrow I'll probably gush more about Supernatural.
Consider yourselves warned!
Behave!

No comments: