Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dear Supernatural People,

Nicely done!
I wasn't sure.
I wasn't sure I was going to like this episode, though I did laugh out loud at the previews. Alternate reality -- well, you kind of did that with the trickster and the game show/television show episode (which I loved, btw), so I wasn't sure what this was going to be. But, as it turns out, I loved it. I loved the awkwardness, especially with Jared's wife and the show, and the bad acting during attempts to film the episode, (which turns out to be fantastic acting.)
Misha was brilliant with his timely Tweets. Ha! And his sweater! And his crying like a baby before the demon used him like AT&T.
I'm intrigued by the "bigger picture", but I don't feel left out that we don't know exactly what that "bigger picture" is yet. I liked that Sam's take on the new world was that they weren't brothers, despite the fact that he had an awesome house and an awesome wife. Plus, he and Dean didn't even talk in this world! How sad is that?
I'm settled in for the long haul. I've been, but it's more solidified now. I'm perfectly positioned to wait and see what's going to happen next, because while my trust has always been with the writers and producers, I was afraid for this season, and I am no longer.
So, Thank You, Supernatural People, for continuing to bring me the show that I love and making me laugh, smile, and cringed for these characters!
Behave!

2 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

I laughed so hard during this episode (especially the bad acting and Misha's tweeting scenes), I couldn't breathe. It's definitely up there among my favorites.

Victoria said...

Me too, M.J!
I loved everything about it!
Definitely going on my list of favorites, too!
V.