Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Answers!

1. My dining room table is piled high with unfolded laundry. There is also folded laundry in my living room. True. Not very exciting, is it?
2. There are currently three containers with stink bugs inside around my house. One is in K2's room. One is on the end table beside the couch, and one is on the kitchen table. Also true. I don't know why...It just is...
3. We have discovered that the dog likes to eat stink bugs. It's good for the invasion, but not so good for doggie kisses. No, and I'm torn by wishing it was true. No. I don't ever want it to be true.
4. I broke my temporary crown over the weekend. It doesn't hurt, but it's sharp. True.
5. B has decided that it's time to get a kitten. Ha ha ha. No.
6. K3's flu turned into an ear infection. True.
7. Both K3 and I have been waking up at 3:33 am lately. I think about zombies when I wake up. I'm afraid to ask him what he thinks about. Also true.
8. We had a total invasion of stink bugs Sunday night. They were flying all over the house. We must have caught and/or kissed close to a hundred of the creepy-assed bastards - some were flushed, some were jarred, and others were sucked into the void in the vacuum. Partially true. It seemed like an invasion, but there were really only fifteen or so. Mostly in K4's room.
That is all for now...
Behave!

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

We were invaded on Sunday too. Our cat catches, kills and eats all kinds of bugs but she won't even look at a stink bug.

Victoria said...

Ours either. And Thank Goodness! *shivers*
I wondered if you were being invaded as I was capturing them in K4's room!