Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday

Which of the following are true:
1. I found a metric crap ton of stink bugs in the linen closet. Yes, I screamed like a girl. Yes, I sucked them up in the vacuum and then changed the bag - tossed it outside and considered lighting it on fire. It'd only been about a week since I opened the linen closet. No, I don't want to talk about the hundreds of disgusting creeps.
2. Sunday night, as we were all sitting in the living room watching a movie, we heard the cupboard doors opening and closing. The cat was on my lap. The dog was on her bed. Freaky.
3. The cat caught a mouse Sunday morning. He didn't kill it, just played with it until B intervened.
4. Last night the cat spent ninety percent of our sleeping hours meowing loudly and being a pain in the butt. He didn't need food, or water, and had plenty of comfy spaces to sleep. I swear he woke us at least six or seven times.
5. We lost our snow shovels in the snow. Okay, we didn't. I knew exactly where they were, but no one else did. It took B quite a while to find them, which made for some interesting tracks in my snow covered yard.
Okay, which are true.
Yeah, I know, it's a lame one this week!
Behave!

No comments: