Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tall Tale Tuesday

(The deep philosophical post is still coming, promise! But I'm a little under the weather right now and can't focus enough to be deep and thought provoking.)
So...
True or False.
1. My dining room table is piled high with unfolded laundry. There is also folded laundry in my living room.
2. There are currently three containers with stink bugs inside around my house. One is in K2's room. One is on the end table beside the couch, and one is on the kitchen table.
3. We have discovered that the dog likes to eat stink bugs. It's good for the invasion, but not so good for doggie kisses.
4. I broke my temporary crown over the weekend. It doesn't hurt, but it's sharp.
5. B has decided that it's time to get a kitten.
6. K3's flu turned into an ear infection.
7. Both K3 and I have been waking up at 3:33 am lately. I think about zombies when I wake up. I'm afraid to ask him what he thinks about.
8. We had a total invasion of stink bugs Sunday night. They were flying all over the house. We must have caught and/or kissed close to a hundred of the creepy-assed bastards - some were flushed, some were jarred, and others were sucked into the void in the vacuum.
Okay. I'm going to stop there. That list is looking pretty bizarre to me....
Behave!

4 comments:

M.J. Fifield said...

My dining room table is covered with with my two cats and all that comes with them. We obviously don't use the dining room table for dining.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm going to say 1, 4, 6, and 7 are true.

Victoria said...

Ha ha, M.J. Our cat occasionally uses the dining room table as a bed. And we do try to use the table for dining as often as we can!

Victoria said...

Close, Nat. Very close!