Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dear Supernatural People,

Creepy mannequins! Yay! Scary, but way cool.
There was so much to love about this episode - creepy mannequins (I think I already said that), the ghost storyline (I've missed those). Sam and Dean's relationship - I like how they're not hiding things, but not bawling about what happened either. Sam sending Dean home to take care of Lisa and Ben. That broke my heart. All of it. Lisa's right. Dean's right. *sigh* Poor Ben. I have to wonder what he'll grow up to become because of Dean's influence on his life.
I loved how Sam took care of the problem (pretty much). How he was...himself, but with an edge I really liked.
It's my show again and I couldn't be happier!
Next week looks hysterical!
Thank you, Supernatural People!
Behave!

No comments: