Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Total Invasion...

I said I was scared of the warmer temps and what might happen with the stink bugs. I'd like to amend that to terrified or maybe red alert.
Holy cow! One super nice day and I come home to disgusting critters every where I look.
I pulled out the vacuum and sucked about twelve out of K4's room (don't tell her, she thinks it was only three). A bunch in the hall, and it my room. Put the vacuum away and find another one, then another one (this one actually on the toilet). Turn on the living room lights and find at least five dead ones near the front door...and oh, I'm not going to count them all, but there are way too many (including the one that just flew in somewhere near my head).
I have to stop thinking about it or I will never get to sleep tonight. I'm already freaking out over every little itch and rub of clothing against my skin.
But what's it going to be like after it's been warm like this for days? Are we going to have to move? Or use explosives?
I do not like it.
Behave!

1 comment:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Holy crap, woman! Why do they love your house so much?!