Pages

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Dear Supernatural People,

It's been a while! Welcome back. I didn't realize how much I'd missed you until about five minutes before the show started. That's when it finally hit me that the show was back and Sam could be back.
Oh! The hug! Sam is back! Whoot!
I understand why Dean didn't want to tell him what happened. I didn't like it, but I was glad things worked out the way they did. Bobby's coolness towards Sam is also understandable. I hope they have a heart-to-heart, or something, that helps Bobby forgive Sam for trying to kill him. I also don't think the wall or whatever Death put up is going to hold for long, though. And I want to believe Sam is strong enough to deal with what happened to him while locked in the box with Lucifer and Michael. Guess we'll see about that one.
White shirt! Very poetic with the "virginal" theme running throughout the show. And very lovely to look at. I couldn't really tell you what Sam and Dean were talking about during that scene. All I could see was the white shirt!
Loved the dragon storyline. Nicely done. I'd like to know more about the dragon mythology, but that's just me. And maybe we'll find out more in the next few episodes. Loved the "big bad" and can't wait to see what happens next. Way to put a fresh spin on things.
Thank you for giving me my love back, Supernatural People. I'd feared my passion had waned during the beginning of this season, but I hoped you'd bring things around and that the disjointed, off feel of the show was intentional. I believe it very well could have been. I guess time will tell with that one.
But...I'm so glad my Friday's are now complete again.
Until next week...
Behave!

No comments: