Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random...

I don't ever want to see a spaghetti again.
Yesterday was our Scout troops annual spaghetti dinner. It's a long couple of days, with prep Friday night, and then the actual dinner on Saturday. Massive spaghetti overload aside, it's actually a lot of fun (unless an ambulance has to be called. Or you feel like the icky stuff stuck on the bottom of a shoe, but that's beside the point). It's a huge hit in the community and it's nice to meet and greet neighbors and people who look forward to this event all year. And of course, there is always so much left over that we end up coming home with spaghetti leftovers - usually enough for two meals. Joy. Last night taking at least one bag of already cooked spaghetti was a requirement, and there are still at least 12 bags in the fridge.
Anyway.
Head over to my friend Natalie's blog. Her fantastically brilliant book, Fight or Flight, is available for pre-order at Amazon. And when I say fantastically brilliant, I mean it. She also has a pretty funny stink bug story.
And...
I'm just going to take a minute to complain about taxes. Figuring out this college stuff is giving me a migraine on top of my migraine. And I also seem to be missing information I thought I had. Sigh. I want them finished. Yesterday. But I'm at a standstill for the moment. Argh.
And...
I'm pretty far behind on almost everything and it looks like that might continue for a little longer. So bear with me while I try to get my stuff together again.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Thanks for the linkage! :)

That spaghetti dinner stuff exhausts me. I don't know how you get through it.

Victoria said...

No prob on the linkage! It's very exciting stuff!

And yeah, the dinner is exhausting, but it's a lot of fun, too!