Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Wrap Up

I'm catching up with myself a little.
Laundry is being done as I type. The kitchen sparkles like it only does when B or I do dishes (my turn). The paper stack has grown, but that damned mail won't stop coming. Neither will the school papers.
I wrote - probably my best word count this year, which is kinda sad, considering, but I'm not complaining. Progress is progress and words on the page are words on the page. You can't edit a blank page. Right?
The warmer temps have brought the stink bugs out of hiding once again. I have to tell you how terrified I am for spring. Just tonight I've been divebombed by one, there's one buzzing the living room lights, I've flushed two in the bathroom, and there's one trapped under my soda can beside me.
There were a lot of auto accidents out there today. I passed two on my way home. My sister passed one. My son's friends were in a pretty bad one (everyone is okay - just banged up a little and their car is totalled). Sirens seemed to go off constantly. I'm not sure if the nicer weather did something to people's ability to pay attention or if the roads were slick from the melting ice and snow.
Mid way through the week. I'm having a hard time remembering that. I'm hoping this weekend is helpful for me getting caught the rest of the way up. There are things I need to take care of that I haven't even mentioned, or really thought of yet, but one thing's certain - I've got to give some things up. I can't do everything, do it right, and stay sane. And, yeah, it was a hard decision thanks to my Superwoman syndrome.
And that is all for now...
Behave!

No comments: