Pages

Friday, January 01, 2010

Feel Good Friday

Happy 2010!
So here's the first Feel Good Friday post of the new year:
1. 2010 - it's a cool number. I like it. I think we'll be friends despite the stuffy head/runny nose I woke with this morning.
2. Getting a chance to have a really great conversation and hang out with my favorite uncle last night. It's going to be really hard to say goodbye!
3. Not encountering any toxic drivers on the way home last night. And having the roads be decent after the freezing rain we had earlier.
4. Ringing in the new year with my family - though I missed the K's that were off doing other things.
5. Text messages that said: Happy Nude Year!
I'm going to stop there because twice now I've rested my hand on the wrong spot on the keyboard and deleted the last 5 things. I'll take that as a sign I should be done!
Behave!

No comments: