Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Retreat!!


Guess what?
I'm at the beach. On a writing retreat. With the Bff's.
Whoot!
It's snowing like you would not believe. Over 3" so far, I think. And it's still coming down. And we're writing. Whoot! Shiny new story!
This morning we took a walk. In the driving snow. Simon and I got smart and came back before we froze to death. Nat and Burkholder walked on.
This afternoon Megan, Simon and I took a short jaunt to see the ocean. It was freezing. I mean, really, really freezing. The snow wasn't snow close to the water. It was ice. But look at that picture! Awesome doesn't even begin to describe it. It was totally worth my numb fingers and toes and my frozen hair.
But now it's time to go back to writing. More on this trip throughout the week!
Behave!!

No comments: