Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tall Tale Tuesday

I wish I could find my camera cord...
Anyway...
Which of the following is the lie:
1. When I was little - maybe 2 or 3 - my brothers convinced me to stick my finger into a moving bicycle chain, thus removing the fingerprint on one of my fingers.
2. We used to have a terrier mix named Whiskers. Once when I was playing tug of war with him, he accidentally caught my eyelid with his tooth resulting in several stitches.
3. The winter before I graduated high school, my brother and I thought it would be a great idea to jump out the second story window and into a massive snow bank. I went first. Broken leg and fractured wrist.
Only one's a lie. Which one?
Answers tomorrow!
And I can I just say...yay...Tuesday! One more day closer to Friday. This has been a long, long week already.
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

I'm really hoping #1, but with you, I'm never sure!
M3

Victoria said...

That's what I like...keep you all guessing! LOL
Answers up.