Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Answer!

I guess I should have put a gross warning on this!
Here are the answers.
1. I found a fly in my cereal. A dead fly. Old dead - like missing a wing and dried up dead. I'd just opened the box, too. Nope. That's a lie.
2. Last night I woke up gagging. I sat up and coughed up one of those stupid stink bugs that just won't die. The gagging and being sure I swallowed one of those bugs did really happen once, but I never coughed it up. Plus, it was several years ago.
3. I grabbed a sandwich off the lunch truck at B's work when I stopped in today. (lack of breakfast = bad idea). I ate half, then realized there was mouse poop in the other half. Cut in half mouse poop. Yep. And since I dropped the mouse poop I had nothing to show.
So there you have it.
Behave!

No comments: