Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Random Wednesday

It's been a random day, so here's a random post...
1. The creatures who live here with me have decided everyone must be called a name from "Star Wars". K2 says she's Yoda. If she is, then she really should use her mind powers to clean this house. I don't think it's too much to ask, do you? I figure as long as they don't start calling me Jabba, it's all good.
2. K4 has decided she wants to be in her school's talent show. At the last minute. She wants to sing, which is fantastic, but there are two problems. One, she won't even sing in front of us. I wonder how she'll do in front of a crowd. Twice. And, her original song choice is impossible to find. Her second choice isn't suitable. She'd better hurry up and pick something. The first rehearsal is tomorrow and I still need to print the lyrics and copy the song onto a CD.
3. It's been a really long week and it's still only Wednesday.
4. I know three people who have either had to put their dog to sleep or have had their dog die suddenly in the past two weeks. It makes me sad. And it makes me worry about our puppy. Her hips have been failing to the point where she will no longer come down the stairs without major help - which is not easy since she weighs in around 115lbs. She's fallen several times in the past week. I don't want to think about it.
5. I'm still editing. It's affecting my brain. I'm serious. I'm having bizarre dreams and have taken to carrying a notepad around for when I think of something I need to check. Darned schedules and the time I have to be away from it. I'd be done. Soon. Very soon.
6. Supernatural returns tomorrow night! I'm so excited! I've done well with staying away from spoilers even though I miss the boys with the intensity of a thousand suns. Will post my thoughts on the episode before the weekend ends.
That's it for now.
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Aw, poor puppy. I'm sorry she's not doing well! :(

Victoria said...

Thanks, N. It's so weird because she still acts like a puppy in a lot of ways.