Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Answer!

Ready for the answer?

1. When I was little - maybe 2 or 3 - my brothers convinced me to stick my finger into a moving bicycle chain, thus removing the fingerprint on one of my fingers. 100% true. Though I really don't remember much about this.

2. We used to have a terrier mix named Whiskers. Once when I was playing tug of war with him, he accidentally caught my eyelid with his tooth resulting in several stitches. Also true.

3. The winter before I graduated high school, my brother and I thought it would be a great idea to jump out the second story window and into a massive snow bank. I went first. Broken leg and fractured wrist. False. This never happened, though it could have. Easily.

Longest day of the week for me right here.
That's all.
Behave!

No comments: