Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tall Tale Tuesday

Man, I'm almost afraid not to post a Tuesday Tall Tale after what happened last week! Ha!
Let's see what I can pull together...
Which one really did happen today?
1. I found a fly in my cereal. A dead fly. Old dead - like missing a wing and dried up dead. I'd just opened the box, too.
2. Last night I woke up gagging. I sat up and coughed up one of those stupid stink bugs that just won't die.
3. I grabbed a sandwich off the lunch truck at B's work when I stopped in today. (lack of breakfast = bad idea). I ate half, then realized there was mouse poop in the other half. Cut in half mouse poop.
So which one really happened?
Behave!

2 comments:

Jo said...

all made me gag, and one really happened to you? omg...i feel for you! lol

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oh, god. *retch*

#1. I hope you threw away the box. LOL