Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Feel Good Friday

What a day! What a week!
Here's the list:
1. Being able to take my shoes off and actually sit down and relax for the first time today. Shoes on for 16 hours. Now I'm trying to remember if I ate today. I think I did. I know I put dinner in the crock pot before I left this morning...
2. Brand new beautiful baby girls. (A friend's baby and I finally got to see her)
3. B getting home before me and cleaning the house.
4. Helping the scouts get ready for their annual spaghetti dinner. It's a lot of work, but fun, too.
5. Next weekend!
6. Being very, very close to finished with my wip and working on it for fifteen minutes tonight even though I really didn't think I had it in me.
7. New shiny ideas.
8. Sleeping in tomorrow!
I'm too tired to think of anymore.
Behave!

No comments: