Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dear Supernatural People,

Oh, how I've missed you!
My love never dwindled, but I have to tell you, that hiatus? Waaayyyy too long. Way. I have a friend who feared she'd lost her love. It was tragic. Very tragic. (She didn't, by the way.)
Sam and Dean in scrub pants and vee-necked tshirts? Beautiful. Thank you. I really needed that. I loved (loved) how they got themselves admitted into the psychiatric hospital by telling the truth, and how Dean told the truth to his doctor. It was great, and sad. Martin was a great character, but I really want to know what happened in Albuquerque.
I loved the "old school" feel of it. Sam and Dean. Hunting. Don't get me wrong, I'm down with the Apocalypse story line, but sometimes it's great when it's just Sam and Dean - hunting. I'm not sure how I feel about the end and Sam's anger/not getting into the Impala right away, so we won't talk about that until after I watch it again. I have to say I giggled a lot. So much that my 18-year old daughter stopped what she was doing to watch the show to see what I was laughing at. I alternated with sheer horror, and I really, really like that.
Good job!
Thank you for finally coming back!
(I can't believe I forgot to mention new Supernatural in my Feel Good Friday post! Lame! But proof of how badly my brain is damaged!)
Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I laughed some too and kept guessing the wrong person for the bad guy. Just like old times.

Victoria said...

Me too, Sue! I'm so happy the boys are back!
V.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Me, too, Sue! And I loved every time I was proved wrong! LOL