Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I Don't Even Know What Day It Is...

The wedding is in two weeks!
I am insane...
I do not have anything to wear yet.
Neither does That Man.
Or K3.
K4, being the Maid of Honor, does have clothing, though she needs undergarments and this tape stuff to keep everything where it belongs.
There are dozens of name tags on my table and a hundred and a half more to make.
And the flowers...
The bridesmaids flowers are mostly complete. (They turned out well. Pictures to follow once they're officially done.)
The grooms and corsages are not very complete yet, though they should be finished by the end of the weekend. I hope.
This weekend is packed full of crap - hair cuts, dress shopping, under garment shopping, items to finish the flowers shopping, revisions, sleeping in, car stuff, looking for pictures.
Next weekend is K5 sleepover, meetings, company picnics, baseball games, barbershop singing, yard work, house cleaning... I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done.
But we will.
I'm looking forward to the out of town company. No one is staying here. Thank goodness. I don't think I could handle that with everything else that must be done...Thankfully I have some days off from the day job that will help.
That is all for now... If I'm silent for days, you will know that I have lost my mind and am huddled in a corner somewhere... rocking...
Please send booze...
p.s. I am writing....
Behave!

No comments: