1. Having a two hour delay for the day job. I woke up and realized the roads were just wet and went into work only 35 minutes later than normal. I'd struggled with the possibility of taking the whole day off, but see #5...
2. Going to bed super stupid early for a snow day and sleeping pretty damned decent for a change.
3. That Man doing all of the shoveling. See #2. He woke up super early and took care of the whole shebang. He's hurting now. That snow was heavy.
4. Work buying pizza for lunch to thank us for not being bitches about the snow. Or something like that. They never said those exact words. Ever. Ha! And we have always been free to go in weather when we felt we should go with no consequences.
5. Getting to see my favorite guy from my favorite department. He drove up to drop off some things and I got to spend some time with him. He's awesome and always has me laughing hysterically. The last time I saw him was early October when my rep and I had lunch with him. Again, I was laughing hysterically. He's a friend. And a friend I see always having regardless of our work relationship. I've met his wife. I've talked to him about his family. He always asks me about my That Man and my family. Also, I got to meet one of his coworkers. She's amazing and we laughed our asses off. She thanked me for taking care of them and we just had the best time trying to find her a duty belt. That was the best part of my work day.
6. I won a class through my writing group. Our instructor is someone whom I absolutely love. I've been taking her classes for years. She threw our numbers into a random generator and I won. I wrote back to her and gave her some backstory of me for the last few years and then...she wrote me back and said she'd thrown a wish up to have a person who absolutely needed her class to be the winner. And it was me. How cool and weird is that?
7. I wrote the words tonight. Yay me! I've already killed my monthly goal. I'm moving forward to killing my goal of having this book done by the end of January. Whoot!
8. Sleeping in tomorrow. Awesome!
9. Plans for breakfast with That Man tomorrow. We also have to do the Thanksgiving shopping.
10. K4 coming home. Even though she wasn't supposed to come home until Tuesday. Or at least Sunday. It's still good that she's home. She cracks me up.
That is all.