Pages

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up...

What is with this weather today? One minute it's sunny and beautiful, then next it's like a blizzard, and then it's not snowing but windy as heck. And it's cold! I hate it! Actually I'm super sick of the weather we've been having. 

Also, time change sucks. I will be happy with it being light longer, but the messed up sleep and all of that crap is not happy making.

And again, this weekend has gone by too fast! Friday was just a lazy evening. That Man made dinner and we just chilled watching a movie. 

Saturday we had plans with friends, which was a blast. Got to see people we haven't seen in a while and hear some awesome music. Also, good food. When we left, we went to pick up K1 at work since it was so late and they're down to one car. It didn't make sense for J to drag the boys out of their beds. We got home super late, but didn't really sleep in. 

I tried to take a nap, but it got cut short. That Man and K1 went to look at the Jeep and make a plan for getting it home. Not as bad as we thought, but it's still going to be a process and cost us a good bit. But it'll be done. 

Sent section two off for critique and now I'll start writing section three. It's going pretty good, I think. I still need to come up with a title, but I'll get there soon. 

This week is going to be crazy between the day job and everything else. 

And that is all! 

Behave! 

No comments: