Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up

 Ugh. Why does the weekend go so fast?

We're hours from a brand new work week and it's making my head hurt. I could definitely use another weekend day!

Here's the recap:

Friday - quick trip to the grocery store, then home for burgers and relaxation. 

Saturday - K4 and The Boy came home. They had last minute social stuff so we found out they were coming about two hours before they showed up. Which is fine. They did their thing and we did ours. 

We had the sibling dinner, which was good and fun. Our nephew is a crack up and had us laughing almost the whole time. Good food and lots of good conversation. 

Sunday - errand running, cleaning That Man's old car, listing it, and selling it within a half an hour of posting the ad. Wow! But that's done, which is huge! Made mac and cheese for dinner, packed lunches, laundry. Went through the critique notes I received back and organized my files. I have no more brain power today though. Kids are getting ready to head out. 

Back to the grind, I guess...

Behave!

No comments: