Pages

Friday, March 01, 2024

Feel Good Friday

 What a long week! The work week was absolutely insane! Like "what the what is going on" long. But I lived and it'll all be there on Monday, so there's that! 

Here's the list:

1. Participating in an hysterical practical joke on one of the coworkers. The other participants provided the photos and general gist and I got to take care of the rest. It was pretty awesome. 

2. The new vehicle being sorted. Though I was a little worried when all of the lights came on as I was returning from my post office trip, but they went off after less than a mile and... idk? Finger crossed though. 

3. Making progress on the new book! 

4. Youngest grandson hugs! We got a quick visit so J could pick up something K1 needed to borrow. He is so stinking cute! 

5. Tomorrow plans with the siblings! 

6. Easy dinners. Being warm. My dog. 

7. Taxes are done. I did do my feds by hand and it was fine. I mailed them even though it's not recommended, but I'm also not paying out the nose for something just because I need a few forms. Now all I have to do is send money, but whatever. 

8. Sleeping in tomorrow. (After a week of rough sleep, I am looking forward to it)

And that is all...

Behave!

No comments: