Pages

Monday, February 26, 2024

Weekend Wrap Up...on Monday...

I started to post about four times yesterday but kept getting distracted. 

Got to see my kid this weekend, which was awesome. It's been well over a month since she's been home. She cooked dinner Saturday night and it was so, so good. She's been perfecting her fried chicken recipe and I'll tell you what, she's got it down. She and The Boy hung out with friends and chilled, and we also chilled while getting stuff done. 

Talked to K3 for a long time, too, which was also awesome. And That Man's sister stopped by to catch up. Always a pleasure. 

Still dealing with issues on the new vehicle, but hopefully they will be sorted this week. It's been frustrating on a lot of different levels, but the dealership is doing their best to help us out. 

Taxes - ugh. Do I need to say anything more? I think I've decided to do them by hand this year. I'm having issues paying a lot of money for the same result. (And yes, I do know what I'm doing)

Upcoming plans - This weekend is a sibling gathering at our sister's. We've been trying to plan it for months. Last time, snow stopped us, so I'm hopeful it'll actually happen. It's been a long time since we've all been together. 

That Man and I have our annual alone trip coming up soon and I am so excited. Lists are being made and components gathered. The house sitter has been secured and the work tasks are in the process of being distributed. 

The new book is coming along. I sent the first section out for critique and am almost done editing the second section. Once I get the critiques back, I'll make the changes to one, make sure things flow into two that I might have missed and get that out. Then start section three. It's in my head, so hopefully I won't have too many issues getting it down. 

And that's it...

Behave! 


No comments: