Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Post Retreat Update

Yeah, it's Wednesday. I said I was going straight back from retreat to regular life. Yep. 

I said I got halfway through my new story. I'm excited. To make sure I stay consistent with the story threads and overall pacing, I'm pulling back to edit the first two sections and send them off for critique. I'm halfway through that now and, so far, it's holding together. 

On the last morning of retreat, I discovered my plan for the rest of the sector books! I'm going to do them in shorts like the current work in progress. They'll be in one book, like an anthology, and each sector will have it's own story. I have the premise for 3 out of the 4 and I know the last one will fill in as I go. 

So that's exciting. 

We did plan our summer retreat. Awesome. 

Anyway. I'm back in real life. Exhausted. A little overwhelmed with everything going on, but there's good stuff in there too. 

And that is all...

Behave!


No comments: