Pages

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Fall...

Fall is here! 

I love fall! I love sweatshirts, candles, blankets, soft socks, pumpkin spice, baking, comfort food, pumpkins, mums, Halloween, cooler weather, leaves falling...
You know...the whole thing!
I'm really far behind on the decorating, baking, comfort food, and mum thing... But it's early. Right? 
Yeah, I know, I'm about nine kinds of cliche. I can't help it. 
We have a lot of fun stuff coming up this month! I'm excited! And I'm ready to start a new story! So very excited! The story is forming and the ideas are piling in. I love it! My writer brain is not broken! That's a very good thing to know! 
Anyways... Sorry I suck at this blogging thing these days. I'm trying... my days go so fast right now. Too little sleep, too much to do, too many obligations...
Behave! 

No comments: