Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I Have No Idea What Day It Is...

Time is going by way too fast!
There is much to do and while we are whittling away at the list, it's still overwhelming.
The shopping is started. The grandboy is done. The kids still at home are started. The kids not at home - there's a plan for that. That Man - also started. Others - well...
We're working on our plan for Eve and Day. And Birthday. (Gah! My baby girl will be 15!)
I do, however, seem to have a decent amount of holiday spirit this year. That's a good thing, though I don't have the time or the energy to get stuff done at this point. Ha!
2 weeks before the big day...
How does that happen? How do we go from zero to crunch time so fast?
It always gets done. That's what I keep reminding myself...
Anyway...
It's snowing here. Just a little. I love it.
I am writing. Editing and new writing. Both at the same time. It's working, so no complaints.
And... That's all for now...
Behave!

No comments: