Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Catch Up!

Since my test post seemed to work, let's try this again... mhm?

Well, heck, we're about two weeks away from Christmas. Or let's say, in two weeks, I should expect to be ready and done with all of the stuff I haven't even started. That's right. I haven't even started.

The piano is decorated. The Christmas dishes are in the hutch, but only because I never took them out after last Christmas. Convenient? It is now. The front porch is sporting Santa, the snowman, and Christmas flowers. Oh, and my kitchen stools are covered in festive fabric. But that's where it ends.

We should be getting our tree tomorrow. Today is crazy starting a little after noon. Unfortunately, we have a funeral and then a party-thing. Next weekend is my work shindig - which should be fun. And then that's it. I'm sure you're well aware of the time press we're looking at.

So what else has been going on? The usual, I'd say. Working the Day Job, kid having the flu and multiple migraines, dealing with estate stuff, and some social stuff. Not much writing going on, but I'm about to remedy that here in a few.

That's all for now. We'll see if this post stays...

Behave!

No comments: