Pages

Friday, October 09, 2020

Feel Good Friday

Well, here we are at Friday again. 

It was a long and busy week around here. We are relaxing tonight. 

Here's the list: 

1. Ordering pizza for dinner. Awesome for no cooking and clean up. 

2. My Jeep is fixed and it didn't cost my first born and my soul.. Though we do have to replace the rest of the lines soon, but it will wait until after the rest of the frame is fixed, which is coming up soon. 

3. K4's room. We've been working all week. Her bed came early and so did her rug. She is all set up now. There are a few things left to do, but she is sleeping in her new comfy bed in her nearly-completed bedroom "suite". And let me tell you, that bed is super comfortable. 

4. The new story is going well. I am digging it still. I'm adding pages every day, and not just one or two. I like the direction it's going. 

5. No heavy plans for the weekend. We have air conditioners to take out. Storm windows to put in. Sleeping in. The furnace to prep, and a big ole pork roast to cook. That's about it.... I love it. 

That is all...

Behave! 

No comments: