Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2021

First Week of April...

April just jumped right in here...

We had Easter. We got to see some of the family. Not many. And yes, we were safe. And we had a blast. Way, way too much food though. I think I'm still full! Ha! 

I got to see my great niece for the first time in over a year. She is so freaking cute. She ran around picking up sticks and stepping over dogs. No fear and the dogs didn't even flinch. 

We did manage to see most of the grandkids Easter weekend. We missed only one because he was taking a nap. 

I did get my new cover. I will post it very soon. It's lovely and I'm excited about it. I already did my first round edits on the book.  

Looks like I'll be going back to the office within the next month or so. I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I've been home for over a year. It's going to be an absolute huge adjustment on so many levels. 

But the writing is going well. I am a bit lost in the story right now, but am working hard to get it back. 

That's all...

Behave! 




No comments: