Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Almost the End of July...

How crazy is that? End of July!

So the book I featured on the blog over the weekend is celebrating its release day today. Check it out if you're so inclined. It's a great book, especially if you like cozy mystery. 

What's been up around here? 

Not much. Not really. 

Yard work. I got poison sumac from weed whacking. We're going on two weeks now and it's still super itchy. I typically don't get poison ivy, but sumac and oak, yeah, I get that. I have a big spot on my leg and some smaller spots on my forearm. It itches like crazy and I hate it. 

We have plans to take the oldest grands camping soon. Looking forward to that. We've been talking about it for ages. The grands are super stoked and excited. We will have waffles and camp donuts. 

A friend of That Man's from high school stopped by tonight. He's one of those guys that it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've seen him, everything is all good. Our oldest two grew up with his kids. We did scouts together and many school dances and functions. It was good to see him and we laughed our butts off even though he still refuses to sell us his old station wagon. Ha!

I'm getting my butt back to writing again. It's been way, way too long. I'm happy with my progress so far this week. 

And that is all! 

Behave! 



No comments: