Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2023

Feel Good Friday on Sunday...Again

Yeah, I know... What can I say?

Well, here we are on Sunday evening again. I'm tired. Ha! What else is new? That Man is working on his truck headlights at the dining room table and I am trying to catch up with myself after a busy day. 

Here's the list:

1. Managing to get the words in despite a hectic week. 

2. The greenhouse booksigning coming up! I've ordered books and I cannot wait. It's one of my favorite events of the year and I would love it if you would come and see me! I will have copies of my first book with Soul Mate! It was out of print for a while, but it's back now! 

3. So...remember how I said things were quiet? Ha! We have stuff on the calendar every weekend going forward now. 

4. Getting to hang with my grand boys! Last night we had Mr. B over for dinner for his birthday. Uncle K3 and Aunt A came and we had a lot of fun. We had build your own subs and homemade ice cream cake at Mr. B's request. 

5. Then today was his friend party doing laser tag. We kept Little B and had a blast with him. He's very smart and always busy. (Which is one of the reasons I am so tired. We played chase a ton and then had to "race" in the back yard.) 

6. Hanging out with my son and daughter-in-law when they came to pick Little B up. We fed them and had a little dance party in the kitchen. Little B is offended by Nana's dancing, which was hysterical. 

7. The plans for the week are minimal. Day job. Regular chores. Nothing too crazy. That's good. Next weekend we have a birthday party for a friend and there's something on Sunday but I can't remember what. 

8. Making plans to head to the middle states to see our aunt and uncle. Looking forward to making the trip with my brother and sister-in-law, and maybe my sister. We didn't go last year because they came to us twice. But our uncle doesn't travel well anymore and whether we like it or not, he's getting up there in years. He's the only close family we have left, so of course we'll do whatever we have to do to see him. 

9. Okay, I'm procrastinating now. I'm working on a critique for a friend, plus I have my own words to write. And I need to shower. 

So I'm going now! Ha!

Behave! 

No comments: