Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Weird Wednesday...

Almost a week again...Sorry about that... Someday things will ease up. I think. I hope.
We have discussed that once we're done with the house and the estate that we won't know what to do with ourselves. I have no idea if that will be true... But my house and my family hope it is. I do know that once we come to the other side of this, that I will see my sibs as much as I do know - which is completely awesome and will be good for all of us.
I am waiting for the next round of edits... my book is supposed to come out in two weeks. I'm a little nervous...
We have a crazy weekend ahead... Our big tree - the one that fell on the house the day of Dad's funeral is coming down. We have a huge crew coming to help, besides the guy we actually hired and will pay. The deal is food and beer once the job is one. I'm on the fence as what to feed everyone... guess I should decide soon. My house is still destroyed. We're working on it.
For  now... I'm working on stuff for my new book! I'm working on a short that kind of tie into the new book. I'm dealing with estate stuff. That Man is fixing up the Jeep... The Day Job is insane...
There is never enough time.
I did take Baby B out for ice cream tonight. He's been begging me for a few weeks now. I really wanted to cancel tonight because I hurt all over, but how could I do that to my little man? He was so stinking cute! I'm so glad I went despite my neck ache and list of things to do - spending time with him was so worth continuing to be behind...
That's all for now...
Behave!

No comments: