Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Tuesday...and Still With the Sickness

I swear it will never end!

I am doing a lot better. Still hacking up my lungs and dealing with the sore throat and headache. Also fatigue. Yeah, I've made it to the day job every day this week. I come home feeling like a dirty wet dishrag though.

K4 is still a wreck. She's doing her finals at school, but then comes home to sleep as much as she can. She's a mess.
I've heard this thing can take over two weeks to get rid of. Oy!

I'm doing edits for my end of month release! Working hard on them. Making good progress. Though. Not feeling like I'm doing enough each night, but still doing it.

My crock pot died. I am sad. We use our crock pot several times a week. Now I am shopping for the same crock pot, but I don't think I'll ever find it. I've had this one for a super long time - a gift from my mom and it's super cool because it has three different sized containers. The best thing would be to find the same one. Then I'll have double containers and two lids. I'm not giving up hope.

That is all for now.

Behave!


No comments: