Pages

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

This Week....

It's only Wednesday. It feels like Friday...in a way, except I can't sleep in tomorrow and I have to go to the day job and...Well...
Anyway.
Here's how my week has been...
1. I've had more bad news than good this week, but the good far, far outweighs the bad.
2. Re-reading a manuscript and still loving it.
3. Selling Christmas trees in the driving rain and freezing cold. Or not selling them since no one even braved the rain to look at them.
4. Suffering a near nervous breakdown at the noise in the main venue where we were selling trees.
5. Giving blood for the first time ever. (I didn't pass out, or cry, but I'd barely eaten all day and now I'm feeling a little woozey. I got a cool pink bandage though.) That man gave blood, too, and we traded insults in the blood mobile.
6. Going grocery shopping at 9pm.
7. Eating dinner at 9:30. After doing dishes - Why were there dishes when I hadn't even eaten yet? Because other people ate and then had to run to their events. And by rights, Wednesday night is my dish night, so...
Anyways...that's how my week is going. Friday's list should be interesting...
That is all.
Behave!

2 comments:

Ava Quinn said...

Glad the good news outweighs the bad! And good on you for giving blood!

Victoria said...

It does for a change! I'm thrilled!

As long as I don't get a phone call from the blood bank that I've got some funky disease, I'll give blood again! :)