Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Things I Love...

1. Sleeping in this weekend - though it wasn't as long as I wanted and I'm not a fan of the lost hour.
2. The entire hour of sunshine. Maybe it's worth losing the hour of sleep?
3. My granddaughter. She is so stinking cute! I loved being able to spend a good amount of time with her today. We all needed to see her and her mother!
4. Not having to cook dinner because we crock potted it knowing we would be working in the yard all day. Though I am craving a cheeseburger on the grill!
5. Catching up with one of my oldest and best friends.
6. Playing Frisbee with the kids.
7. The kids hanging out with their friends - even though they were throwing tennis balls at each other and freaking out the dog. Ha!
8. My iPhone - because I am able to stay off the Internet on the laptop when I'm writing knowing I can check my phone for email, etc when I take a break.
9. Putting together my music playlist for the new book.
10. The weather! What a gorgeous day! I love it!
That is all for now...tomorrow is a new week and I'm not entirely sure what it's going to bring...
Behave!

No comments: