Pages

Friday, July 06, 2012

Feel Good Friday - The Post-Mini Vacation Edition

So...our little vacation was wonderful. Four nights sleeping by the creek... (freezing at night, believe it or not), fishing, relaxing... it was very nice!
Here's the good stuff...
1. Meeting my sisters Spanish foreign exchange student. She is super nice and super sweet. The kids all get along fantastically!
2. Hanging with that man! We actually got a few hours of alone time!
4. Sleeping in.
5. Camp coffee!
6. Kayaking on the creek.
7. Hanging out with the crew.
8. Kid time.
9. Hanging out with friends by the pool after we got home.
10. Friday now!
That Thursday and Friday back into the real world sucked pretty hard core! I did get to see Magic Mike! Which was hysterical and great and awesome to be with the bff's - even thought I was lame and had to come home earlier than I would have liked!! (We won't talk about how I had to be at the day job way past normal on Thursday and barely made it to meet up with the girls in time! We also won't talk about how crazy next week is going to be at the day job!)
It's the weekend! (And "Roller Derby" is in my head! Awesome!)
Behave!


No comments: