Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Holy Crap!! I Suck!!

Wow! Has it really been that long since I blogged?
Unacceptable! And I'm sorry!! That is if anyone is still here?? *crickets* Okay, so maybe no one is here anymore. Dang!
I have reasons and excuses, but there really isn't any... There are, but you know... Let me give a brief (or not so) list of why...
1. The day job... it's been brutal. Busy, training new people, busy, and totally brain dead by the time my shift ends....
2. Wedding planning. Wow. Crazy stuff...
3. Kid stuff... There's been a lot of this, and to be honest, this is more of the reason I haven't been here than #1. Maybe I'll be able to blog about it all someday, but right now, I just can't.
4. Just crazy busy stuff! Egads! Really!!
5. Lack of sleep!!
But...
1. I have been writing!!
2. Day job should get better soon.
3. Kid stuff.. Some of it is a work in progress. Some of it scares the piss out of me... I'm not ready to talk about it yet, but when I am...
4. Wedding planning... is only going to become more intense, but I love it.
5. Retreat is in a month! WHOOT!!!!!
That is all. I promise to try to be better about blogging.
Behave!!!

No comments: