Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Random...

1. Today is the first day of school. Which means earlier mornings for all of us, more planning and organizing, less sleep, and a schedule. I'm looking forward to the structure, but almost shed a tear at the fact that my babies are a senior and a freshman.
2. We had an absolute blast at the Renaissance Faire this weekend! We stayed all day, then stopped for dinner on our way home. It was an exhausting, but amazing day!
3. Sunday dinner at Mom's was good. Not all of us could make it and we didn't get to stay long due to getting ready for today, doing a ton of laundry, grocery shopping, and the work waiting in the bathroom (painting, mirror hanging). But I got to be with all four of my K's, which was very good.
4. Baby B is a riot.
5. The dog is weirded out by the new schedule. She's been walking around here crying for the last several minutes. Funny, because the kids were usually never up at this time.
6. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Fall.
7. Writing. I had enough time this morning to get a few words done. Awesome.
That's enough random. I'll be back later to let you know where to go and check out my guest blog spot.
Behave!

No comments: