Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

It Can't Be Tuesday....

But it is...
It's been a long week already. OT, the cold from hell circling its wagon and kicking my ass all over again... My God! Really? I feel like a bug squashed on a shoe and then scraped on the sidewalk... Seriously...
But... I have a list... (not all things are good...)
1. Dad's birthday celebration going well. The spaghetti sauce was awesome - like awesomely amazing. We found pictures, letters, and made progress cleaning out the garage so Mom can get her car back inside before the snow comes. We had a lot of fun hanging out "just us". We needed it. Being together is the only way we're surviving...
2. Baby B on Sunday. He's hysterical!
3. Writing. I'm on the last pass now. Yay progress!
4. K3 cooking his own vegan food after he shopped for it.
5. So stinking tired.... too tired.. .and I've been in bed early. Apparently not early enough, though I don't know how much earlier I can go to sleep...
I don't think I have more list now... Like I said, I'm tired. And I'm brain dead.
My night - arrived home (remember I don't get home until late), helped finish dinner, helped with trash and recycling, laundry, cleaned kitchen, including dishes - washing, drying, and putting away, sweeping floor and scrubbing down cupboards, wrote, watched a movie with the family (kind of), listened to barbershop music with K3 after he did his own vegan grocery shopping, surfed the 'net for a few... now bedtime... That is all...
Behave!

No comments: