Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

Monday...

Well... The weekend happened.

It wasn't as organized as I would have liked it to be, and we didn't get as much done as I'd hoped, but we did make progress.

K4's friend's play was excellent. We had dinner afterwards, which was also excellent. Then home and between whatever allergy-type/sinus thing I was dealing with all day and the chaos from the weekend, I completely crashed around 8pm and slept straight through until around 7am this morning. That was nice, but I'm still so tired. (day job = brain drain)

Didn't get as much editing done as I'd wanted over the weekend, but I am making progress. Thinking about what I want to do next after critiques and polishing.

The weather is gorgeous right now and is supposed to be all week. Not nice enough to take the top off of the Jeep, but still awesome to go without a coat and not freeze my rear off. I know the cold is going to come back, and when it does, it better bring some snow - just saying...

Not sure how the week is going to go yet... We'll see...

Behave!




No comments: