Pages

Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Mid Week...

It's Wednesday... Which is awesome, but I have to say that I'm so very tired of wishing my week away. It's not supposed to be like this.

And, by this point, we all know why... That brain draining day job. I'm frustrated. Well... beyond frustrated. I need to talk to the boss tomorrow. I'm exhausted - mentally and physically. Or physically because of the mentally. I'm not sure which. I know things are going to get better, but until we have these new people trained up nothing has changed. The pressure is intense.

But only two more days to work and then a full weekend ahead. We're getting K5 and Mr. B this weekend and taking them school shopping. Then, off to our concert on Sunday. No work on Monday!

I did get the August calendar completed and it's super crazy. Things are insane until the very last week of the month. I have two writing classes, an overnight book event, blast week with my writing group, a mammogram, a crazy random trip... and well... a lot of stuff. September looks a tiny less crazy, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

Writing has been slim this week. We had company Monday night. I had a massive headache last night, and tonight I had a million and a half things to do. I should get a few words done before bed though.

And that is all!

Behave!

No comments: